Your privacy is important to PhysioFixx Physiotherapy. We developed this privacy statement to inform you how we use the personal data we collect from you via our Contact Us page. This is the only part of our website that collects any data on you and the only data collected is that which is provided by you.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- For the purpose of the GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Jo Stephenson at our address; Alpha 1, The Buntings, Cedars Park, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5GZ.
- By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user via the Contact Us form, for example your name, e-mail address, and telephone number, and any other personal information you freely give in the message area of the Contact Us form, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you.
- If you have consented, we may use the information you have given to contact you with services and products that we can provide.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As we use remote servers which may be based outside of the EEA, for our Website and Email system, the information you provide to us via the Contact Us form may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
- If you have not entered into a contract with us to provide you with health services, you have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
- We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.